Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Well if that wasn't a sign, I don't know what is.

In an earlier post, I linked to an article that demonstrated the significance of April 6th. But it still came as a surprise when I woke up saw the reports of a massive earthquake in Italy that leveled entire towns, killing over 200 and leaving over 50,000 people homeless. My prayers go out to those affected, but I can't help but be reminded of the words of the Lord in the Doctrine and Covenants section 88: 89-90

88 And after your testimony cometh wrath and indignation upon the people.

89 For after your testimony cometh the testimony of earthquakes, that shall cause groanings in the midst of her, and men shall fall upon the ground and shall not be able to stand.

90 And also cometh the testimony of the voice of thunderings, and the voice of lightnings, and the voice of tempests, and the voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds.


These truly are the last days.

No comments: